Horizon offers fast and effective removal of rodents and nuisance wildlife. We will prevent animals from gaining access to your home once and for all. Our experienced technicians will find the holes and gaps that animals use to gain entry and seal them up to limit the need for future controls measure.
When the weather gets cold, pests lose their natural food sources and try to find warmer areas to live such as your home or detached garage. Our specialty trained Exclusion Team will protect your home by trapping and removing wildlife from the interior of your home, and finding and sealing the tiny holes and gaps that pests and wildlife use to gain entry. Making repairs prevents pests from entry, and limits the need for control measures inside your home which is the ideal long term solution.
Our service includes:
- Inspection of the outdoor and indoor structures of your home, including doors, door sweeps, windows, the foundation, screening, vents and chimneys and provide recommendations for long term results.
- Trapping and removal of nuisance animals such as: Bats, Ground Hogs, Moles, Opossums, Raccoons, Skunks, Squirrels, Flying Squirrels, and Voles.
- Implementing prevention strategies such as screening vents, installing chimney caps, and closing entry holes.
- Repair or sealing of vulnerable areas.
- Custom solutions available.
RESIDENTIAL BIRD MANAGEMENT SERVICE:
- Exclusion or behavior modification of Woodpeckers, Sparrows, Starlings etc.
Blog Posts About Nuisance Animals
When wildlife enters an attic or basement during winter, it is not just the animal seeking shelter that you have to worry about, but the diseases and parasites that they bring with them. Tick and fleas are known carriers of Rocky Mountain spotted fever, tick paralysis, Lyme disease, Q-fever, tularemia and other diseases that can infect people, your pets, and wildlife. Once these ticks and fleas settle in together with...
Different types of wild animals, such as raccoons, squirrels, rats, mice, birds, and other nuisance wildlife, can get in your roof this winter. Most of these animals are great climbers, and quite secretive so they can get in without you noticing them. However, when they start creating noise, you know they are already settled in. Although your roof may be perfect, these animals can chew their way into your roof, thus...
As the winter and ice becomes evident in New Jersey, so does the pests that goes inside homes during this season. Don’t be fooled, thinking that just because it is winter that rodent and nuisance wildlife, bed bugs, or stink bugs will not be a problem at this time. You might think winter is a time when nature takes a rest, but in the world of pest control, there is no time to rest. Some pests may slow down...