FREE CONSULTATION FORM
Fill out the form below to set up a Free Consultation
Areas we Serve
Horizon Pest Control services residential and commercial customers in Somerset / Bergen / Passaic / Hudson / Essex / Morris / Union / Middlesex / Mercer / Monmouth /Rockland, NY / Orange, NY / Manhattan / Bronx / Queens / Brooklyn / Staten Island
Phone and Email
45 Cross Avenue
Midland Park, NJ 07432
Hours of Operation:
Call or Email us anytime for a free consultation. Emergency services available.
Services We Offer:
- Bed Bugs, Nuisance Animal Control & Exclusion Services, Stink Bugs, Termites, Ants, Carpenter Ants, Outdoor Pest Solutions, Green Pest Control Solutions.
- Commercial Bed Bugs, Customized Pest Control Programs, Fly Remediation, Health Protection, Wildlife & Bird Control, Cleaning Maintenance, Structural Exclusion, Commercial Termite Control, Odor Solutions.
About Horizon Pest Control
Horizon Pest Control is a family-owned and operated New Jersey pest control business on the cusp of 5 decades serving its clients. In 1970, Bernard N. Holst Jr. founded Horizon in Midland Park, New Jersey and laid the foundation for service excellence at Horizon, “let our family take care of your family.” This simple concept is what truly sets Horizon apart from its competition: We treat every home and every business as if it were our own.
In 2006-2007 Horizon’s founder was president of the National Pest Control Association (NPMA). Founded in 1933, NPMA has grown considerably and currently has 6,000 national and international pest management company members. The association conducts public education and awareness activities, represents its members in legislative and regulatory initiatives, and provides technological training and reference tools to members on advances within the pest management industry.
You can feel confident in choosing Horizon knowing that our president, Bernie Holst Jr. is a past president of our National Association.
In 1996, the New Jersey Pest Management Association honored Holst as the Pest Control Operator of the year. “Bernie Holst has been such an integral part of our association’s activities and leadership for so long,” said Leonard Douglen, the association’s Executive Director, “that there are not enough ways to express our appreciation and regard for his leadership.”
Horizon remains successful because of its continued dedication to the Horizon family – its employees, its clients and its community.
WHY CHOOSE HORIZON?
Reasons to Work with Horizon Pest Control
- OUR GUARANTEE: If pests return, so will we – FOR FREE.
- RECIPIENT OF ANGIES LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD: Horizon received this award in 2009 and maintains an A+ rating on Angieslist.com
- 98% SATISFACTION RATING: on average most of our clients have been with us for 10 years or more. Our oldest clients are families that have trusted us with their pest control and home services since 1970.
- EFFECTIVE SERVICE: We provide the most comprehensive, reliable and courteous
New Jersey pest control service you’ll find from any service company, with fast and effective response to your needs.