Horizon realizes that the presence or threat of bed bug infestations on your property poses major concerns. The perception of an “unhealthy” environment and the liability and reputation damage attached to bed bug infested hotels, apartments, condos, hospitals, nursing homes and other multi-unit living spaces are the primary reasons that you cannot afford to allow bed bugs to occupy your property.
HORIZON'S PRO-ACTIVE® APPROACH
- The application of product takes place before a bed bug infestation occurs so that when bed bugs are introduced, an infestation will not be able to establish itself and grow into a massive problem.
- The materials are long lasting which provides peace of mind between services.
- It is a budget friendly approach.
- Although bed bugs can still be brought in, the cost to treat them is cut in half.
- We provide you with documentation that serves as proof that your business has taken all precautions possible to prevent a bed bug infestation from occurring in your establishment.
- Peace of mind for employees that you are getting ahead of the problem and less fearful about bringing bed bugs home with them.
- Part of the ProActive approach is to help educate your clients, tenants, and employees with steps they can take to further reduce their risk at home and at work.
Although it is impossible to stop the introduction of Bed Bugs into a property, you can reduce the possibility of an infestation occurring and then spreading to other rooms with help from Horizon.Horizon Pest Control will tailor a Pro-Active® program to fit your specific property needs!
We can help you protect your property, employees, customers and YOUR REPUTATION!
Blog Posts About Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are great at hiding and you may not even realize they are there until you find some signs of their presence. One of the most common signs of a bed bug invasion is when you find bite-marks after you have woken up from a nights rest. However, it is still difficult to say or to blame bed bugs for your bite marks since there are many different insects that can also bite you while you sleep. Mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks...
We have seen the rise of bed bug infestations in recent years and it is not a joke to carry these blood-sucking creatures at home. Getting rid of these bed bugs once it settled in our homes can be quite difficult. It will mostly require the need to call a pest control professional to finally get rid of them. Some homes may just even rely on their own do-it-yourself bed bug control, which would probably fail. However....
One of the easiest ways of encountering bed bugs is when you travel. Whether traveling locally or internationally, your luggage might come across with bed bugs. Bed bugs might be in your hotel room, in the trunk of the taxi, in the luggage compartment of the airplane, and so on. While you may not be able to control bed bugs while you are traveling, you can also do some ways to prevent them from coming home with you...