Horizon Pest Control's Green Solutions
DON'T LET OUR NAME FOOL YOU: We may be a pest control company, but we care about the environment and the future of our planet, too. We’ve actually been practicing environmental stewardship before it was called ‘Green’.
In our industry, they call it Integrated Pest Management or IPM. IPM incorporates the use of routine inspections, monitoring devices and special products — as well as structural, sanitation and cultural changes — to prevent or eliminate pest infestations.
When properly implemented and coordinated, IPM can reduce the use of chemical applications and achieve safe and effective results for homeowners and businesses. Many pest control companies use the phrase IPM, but only the best actually practice it to ensure the highest level of service at the lowest level of risk to your home, family, and community.
Learn how Horizon can help protect your property and save you money. Call us today!
When providing a green pest management service, your Horizon technician will develop a plan to precisely manage pests in your home and business.
- Provide green pest management training and testing for all sales persons and technicians selling or providing green services
- Inspect and monitor the structure being serviced.
- Eliminate sources of food, water and shelter that pests need to survive.
- Follow guidelines to treat in and around your structure using the least invasive measures to manage your problem, while minimizing or eliminating the need to use pesticides.
- Only make traditional pesticide applications after discussing the options with you and getting your consent.
- Document all actions taken to accurately identify solutions that work for you.